Evryweek is a community of dropshippers.
We have a dual objective - to highlight the exceptional work of dropshippers and individuals involved in it, as well as aiding dropshippers in expanding their networks and expertise. Our various initiatives, such as newsletters, podcasts, and meetups, provide numerous opportunities to achieve this. Hence, there are several means to participate and contribute.
Write something for the blog/newsletter
We regularly create educational content for our blog and newsletter that helps us all sharpen our skills. First and foremost, we're looking for content that saves people time and/or helps them get better at dropshipping.
Some possible formats include:
- A case study on how you solved a big or common dropshipping problem
- Best practices for an evryweek topic you love or recently had reason to dig into, e.g. the team to hire to succeed
Give a lightning talk
We build 1-3 lightning virtual talks every month. These talks are 25-60 minutes long, in blue-print formats, and inspiring.
The idea is to introduce the community to a new idea or way of doing things.
Past talks include:
- Where to start as a dropshipper
- Best practices with a remote team of freelancers
- Which team to hire first
Sponsor the community
If your business offers a product or service that's a perfect fit for evryweek folks, consider sponsoring an upcoming episode of the podcast or our next newsletter.
You can fill out the form below to express interest and we'll get back to you if it's a fit.
Spread the word
You can help us bring more expertise into the community by sharing Evryweek with the folks you know and love.💜
- Consider sharing your experience with Evryweek on Twitter, LinkedIn, or in Slack communities where you hang out with other dropshipping professionals.
- Follow Evryweek on Twitter and like or reshare our tweets there to boost them for relevant folks in your network.
- Drop a line to your favorite dropshipping people and encourage them to join you!